Asbestos Cement Removal & Disposal
Roof Repair Cambridge have many years experience in the safe removal, replacement and disposal of asbestos cement products and others ACMs (Asbestos Containing Materials) from all types of buildings and structures. These can include roofing sheets, rainwater goods (gutters & downpipes), and other roofing accessories.
Roof Repair Cambridge, and its parent company, are HSE Licenced Asbestos Removal Contractors and carry out asbestos cement removal in accordance with the Law using the recommended Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.), Respiratory Protective Equipment (R.P.E.) and site equipment (covered secure skips etc.)
Contact us for more information about your asbestos cement removal problem.
Here is a list of services we can provide with regard to industrial roofing repairs and refurbishment:
Industrial Roof Repairs
- Asbestos Cement Products Safe Removal & Disposal
- Repairs to industrial roofing & cladding
- Rainwater goods repairs (guttering and downpipe repairs & replacement)
- Strip & re-sheet
- Roof over existing roof with new pvc coated cladding
- Over-painting of existing roof
- Supply an fix of purpose made flashings
- Supply only of pvc coated cladding and associated rainwater goods
In fact, if you have an industrial roofing problem that needs attention or repair call the experts.
Call Roof Repair Cambridge on 07774 650619 TODAY! for a FREE site visit and quotation.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you a.s.a.p. to arrange a free site visit and quotation. Please briefly explain the roofing problem or issue you have in the “message” box and then click the “submit” button. Thank you.